We offer professional AC inspections and maintenance services to help keep your air conditioning system running smoothly all year round.
Most air conditioning systems should be inspected every six months. In addition to AC system inpections we offer preventative AC maintenance agreements.
Preventative maintenance is one of the best ways to ensure your HVAC system runs efficiently, avoids unnecessary system failures and repairs, and lasts for its entire life expectancy.
Our preventative maintenance agreements include:
- Check and rinse condenser
- Check for refrigerant charge
- Check condenser fan blade
- Check voltage at unit under load
- Vacuum condensate drain line
- Check air handler filter
- Clean or replace owner-provided filters
- Inspect evaporator coil cleanliness
- Apply algaecide tabs for drain pan and drain line
- Visual inspection of blower assembly
- Tighten electrical connections inside equipment
- Check all safety controls
- Inspect all contactor points, capacitors, and relays
- Inpsect thermostat accuracy
- Check & record running and starting amperages
- Check & record suction and discharge pressures
- Make recommendations of any needed repair